Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

4th Annual Coaldale 5k Family Fun Run

April 14, 2014

Christian Credit Union was pleased to sponsor the 4th Annual Coaldale 5k Family Fun Run on Saturday, March 29, 2014. The event raised funds for Coaldale Christian School and $2 from every entry was donated to the Coaldale Food Bank. Alice Nicholson and Carol Haayema from the Lethbridge branch also participated in the event.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›