Are you planning to attend college or university?
We can help manage your money so you can focus on your education.
We support grade 12 graduating students at participating schools in the Christian community with $1,000 scholarships. One applicant will be chosen per school.
Students are required to write an essay emphasizing the meaning of “Biblical Stewardship” and how it applies to their life. In addition, the student should provide a brief outline of their accomplishments, volunteerism, life and career goals.
Students must be members of Christian Credit Union on March 31 of the year of application. Contact us to book an appointment and open an account if you aren’t already a member.
Check out our 2021 scholarship winners!
- Age 25 and under
- Monthly fee: $5
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited Interac e-Transfers®
- Unlimited non-Credit Union ATM transactions*
- No minimum balance required
*There are two fees when you use a non-Credit Union ATM. We will waive our fee, but you may be charged another fee by the non-Credit Union ATM. Fees for US or International transactions still apply.
We have a card to fit your life.
- Competitive rate
- Interest-only payments while in school
- 5-year repayment term beginning 6 months after you finish school
- Co-signer usually required
Start your journey with your own vehicle loan.
- For young adults aged 18 to 25 years
- No co-signer required for loans up to $10,000
- Helps build your credit rating
Looking for Advice?
Contact a Personal Banking Advisor who promotes biblical principles.