Are you planning to attend college or university?
We encourage you to make good financial decisions based on biblical principles.
- Christian CU Scholarship
- Valeyo Learning Grant
- Credit Cards
- Student Line of Credit
- My First Vehicle Loan
We support grade 12 graduating students at participating schools in the Christian community with $1,000 scholarships. One applicant will be chosen per school.
Students are required to write an essay emphasizing the meaning of “Biblical Stewardship” and how it applies to their life. In addition, the student should provide a brief outline of their accomplishments, volunteerism, life and career goals.
Students must be members of Christian Credit Union on March 31 of the year of application. Contact us to book an appointment and open an account if you aren’t already a member.
The 2022 scholarships have been awarded and we are no longer accepting applications. Check out this year's winners!
About the Program
Apply for a $1,200 Learning Grant to support you in your post-secondary studies.
Any student who is a member of a Christian Credit Union is eligible to apply for a Learning Grant.
Students must be entering or within a 12-month to 4- year full time undergraduate or diploma program at a qualifying Canadian institution in Fall 2022.
Applicants will be evaluated based on three criteria: academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
How to apply:
- Visit the program website
- Review eligibility, application requirements, and terms & conditions
- Submit your application by Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT
We have a card to fit your life.
- Competitive rate
- Interest-only payments while in school
- 5-year repayment term beginning 6 months after you finish school
- Co-signer usually required
Start your journey with your own vehicle loan.
- For young adults aged 18 to 25 years
- No co-signer required for loans up to $10,000
- Helps build your credit rating