Request for Sponsorship
Are you planning a golf tournament, silent auction, or fundraising event for a non-profit organization? If you are in need of sponsorship money or donation items we may be able to help. We want to be a community leader that promotes Christian principles and has a positive influence on society. By equipping others, we can reach the under-served and advance the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please send us your request a couple of months in advance so we can determine how to partner with you.
We prefer to sponsor organizations and events that:
- Help Christian Credit Union achieve its vision of becoming the recognized leader in applying Christian values to financial services.
- Have requests for the amount of $100-$2,499. Larger amounts will require more careful consideration.
- Are members of Christian Credit Union. Membership is not required but preference will be given to these organizations.
- Provide an opportunity for Christian Credit Union employees to participate and develop a business relationship with the organization and its community.
- Operate primarily in the province of Alberta.
- Are transparent and allow us to publicize our sponsorship or donation through media channels.
- Are registered as a charity with the Canadian Revenue Agency. We will consider applications from not-for-profit organizations, social enterprises, or other community based organizations which do not have a charitable registration number if they can clearly demonstrate how they are aligned with Christian Credit Union’s objectives and intend to make a meaningful impact in our funding focus areas.
- Promote Christian Credit Union as the exclusive financial institution.
We generally will not sponsor organizations and events where:
- The primary applicant is an individual or private business
- The purpose is to raise contingency funds or deficit funding (short term retroactive funding for capital initiatives may be considered)
- The primary applicant is an employee, family member, delegate, or board member of Christian Credit Union
- There is a third party fundraising for a registered charity
- Funding the request would attach significant legal exposure or financial or reputational risk to Christian Credit Union
- Events are inaccessible due to ticket price
Ready to apply? Contact Pete Peters - Director, Member Experience.Apply for Sponsorship