A good credit score and financial literacy can help you go further in life.
Apply for a credit card now so you can start building your credit score and gain the skills you need to manage money effectively. To get you started, you will receive a $75 statement credit after your application has been approved.
Our credit cards offer features and benefits that suit your needs and lifestyle. No matter which card you choose, you can count on:
- Purchase protection3
- Double the manufacturer warranty (up to one year)3
- Mobile device insurance3
- Apple Pay, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®
We also offer tools to help you pay and manage your account online, set up recurring payments for subscriptions, and see your spending at a glance to make budgeting easier.
This offer is available for individuals between the ages of 18* to 24 who are looking to obtain their first credit card and build credit. The offer will run from August 15, 2022 and expire on September 30, 2022.
*Have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence and be 24 years old or younger during the Promotional Period.
To view which cards are eligible for this offer, please refer to the full Terms and Conditions.
- Offer applies to selected new approved, funded and activated consumer credit card accounts as follows: Cash Back, Classic, Centra Gold, Travel Rewards Gold, World Mastercard® and Visa Infinite*. The following credit cards are not eligible for this offer: USD Dollar, Platinum Business Mastercard® and Visa Infinite Business*, Low Rate Business and No Fee Cash Back Business.
- Eligible accounts approved between August 15 and September 30, 2022 and activated between August 15 and October 31, 2022 are eligible for this offer. Application is subject to approval by Collabria Financial Services, Inc.
- Once the new eligible credit card has been approved, funded, and activated, a one-time $75 statement credit will be credited to the account within the next two following statement cycles following card activation.
- To be eligible for this offer, applicants must:
- Be ‘new’ applicants for the above-mentioned cards who have not before held one of these cards either in their name, or jointly with another individual or entity.
- Be members of participating credit unions and financial institutions.
- Employees of participating credit unions and financial institutions are eligible for this offer.
3. Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABIC, its subsidiaries, and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant®. ®Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of insurance coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate of Insurance is available online at collabriacreditcards.ca/insurance.aspx. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
4. Only the Classic Card and Cash Back card offer no annual fee.
5 The cash rewards come in the form of a statement credit.
6. Travel Rewards Gold, World Mastercard® and Visa Infinite are the only cards with a travel insurance program. Insurance coverage is underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. Details of insurance coverage, including number of days of coverage, definitions benefits, limitations and exclusions are in the Travel Insurance Contract. Please visit collabriacreditcards.ca/insurance.aspx for complete details. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
The Collabria Mastercard is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.