- Applicant is a Grade 12 graduating student at a participating school.
- Applicant is a member of Christian Credit Union on March 31 st of the year of application.
- Applicant agrees that the information in the application is truthful and accurate.
- Applicant verifies that everything required is included in submission and that incomplete applications may be disqualified.
- Applicant acknowledges that if he/she receives the scholarship, funds will be deposited directly to his/her Christian Credit Union account.
- Applicant agrees that Christian Credit Union may use his/her application in promotional materials via social media, website and in printed materials such as the newsletter and annual report. Applicant agrees that his/her entry is regarded as permission to use their content in its entirety or edited as needed.