Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program


I personally love the “Platinum Class MasterCard” and use it for almost everything. Just one of the advantages is the Travel Insurance, which is free of charge on the Platinum card. I get 2 Choice Rewards® Points for every dollar...read more
Peter SchalkSatisfied Member

News & Events

2017 Member Survey Results

January 04, 2018

Thank you to all of the members who participated in our member survey this summer. Some highlights are:

  • 96% of our members rated their overall experience with our Credit Union as “Excellent” (65%) or “Good” (31%).
  • The top reasons members chose to bank with us is “personal service” and “give back to the Christian community”.
  • Our members do most of their banking on-line but appreciate staff being available to help when they need them.
  • Awareness of our mortgage products has increased slightly and our members value the advice they get from staff.
  • Our members are satisfied with our investment products and rates. Among the members with investment portfolios, 90% indicated that they value the investment advice they get from our professional advisors. However, there are a significant number of members who indicated that they are not ready to consider moving their investment portfolio to our Credit Union so we still have work to do…
  • Our ratings for staff and management are higher than any other section of the survey and the number of members who answered “strongly agree” has increased significantly from our previous survey.
  • We have a healthy share of wallet but there is opportunity to grow.
  • The number of members who have recommended us has decreased.
  • 88% of our members are in favour of opening our membership. Based on the comments received, the remaining 12% who indicated that they are not in favour are mostly concerned about the possible implications of opening up our membership and would like reassurance that these concerns are being dealt with before making a change.

Of course, there were many other helpful suggestions and ideas from our members that we will certainly consider but these were the highlights. We are grateful for the continued confidence of our members!


‹ Go Back | Share Post


Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

In the Community

Promise Keepers “All In” Conference
The Promise Keepers “All In” conference was held on Friday and Saturday, March 16-17. The event focuses on men’s leadership and featured a number of...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›