We partner with Christian organizations to equip you with the tools and resources you need.
Check out this video from the Ron Blue Institute about money, contentment, and your stewardship journey!
Compass is here to serve churches, businesses, ministries, schools and other organizations by providing biblically-based solutions on handling money and possessions. Our experience and services include:
- Leading globally with over 35 years of world wide service.
- Bringing awareness to the 2,350 verses in scripture dealing with money and possessions.
- Equipping your organization with practical tools that open hearts to the transformation that can only come from God’s Word.
- Assessing your organization’s needs through our experienced field team members to serve everyone in your organization, regardless of their age or financial position.
- Discovering what God wants for the people in your organization, while not expecting anything from you.
The Ron Blue Institute seeks to be a thought leader with great influence committed to changing the way Christians think, act, and communicate about financial stewardship, empowering the church, and changing the world. The Ron Blue Institute delivers Biblically-based financial wisdom to the body of Christ by providing thought leadership and content through church, professional, consumer, and academic channels.
At the Ron Blue Institute we see a tremendous opportunity to use Biblical financial wisdom to reveal to a skeptical and unbelieving world that God’s word is authoritative at all times for all financial planning and decision making by providing supernatural wisdom for the process, timeless and transcendent principles for the decisions, and contentment at all times under all circumstances. Our model is teaching principles and processes (how to fish), instead of prescriptions (giving them a fish). We know that the wisdom in the Bible is always right, always relevant, and never going to change.
Kingdom Advisors offers professional training and supporting community to Christian financial professionals who want to integrate their faith with their practice.