Ways to Bank Online
Manage your day-to-day banking from the comfort of your home or office.
This page gives you an instant overview of your personal accounts and other accounts for which you have signing authority (e.g. child accounts). It also displays current balances, scheduled bill payments, scheduled transfers, stop cheques and holds.
View the history of any account in your account summary. You can search by specifying the number of recent transactions, the month in which the transaction occurred, statement period, transaction type, cheque number or amount. Account history can also be exported for use with accounting software.
Schedule your own one-time bill payments or recurring payments. You can also stop cheques or make Canada Revenue Agency payments.
Transfer money from any account in your account summary. You can schedule an immediate transfer, a future-dated transfer, or a recurring transfer. Money can be transferred between your own accounts or to another member’s account at Christian Credit Union.
Manage all of your financial needs from one place. Link to your personal accounts at MasterCard, Credential Asset Management, NEI Investments, and Qtrade Investor from the Account Summary page.
Manage the basics without contacting a branch. Rename accounts, change address, order cheques, and manage memorized accounts.
Contact a branch to sign up today.
Transferring money can now be done quickly and securely with INTERAC e-Transfer†! All you need is your recipient’s email address or mobile phone number to send money in just a few quick and easy steps.
When to use INTERAC† e-Transfer:
- Splitting the bill in a restaurant
- Paying a roommate for your portion of rent or bills
- Sending some birthday cash to a family member
- Paying for everyday purchases such as housekeeping, babysitting or home repairs
Convenient and Simple to Use!
- All you need is your recipient’s email address or mobile phone number
- You can also transfer money to your other Canadian Financial Institution accounts
- Make or receive a transfer from anywhere at any time using your computer or Smartphone - Internet Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Saves Time and Money!
- No need to wait for the transfer to be approved – your recipient can access funds quickly
- No more stops at the ATM or waiting for cheques to be cashed!
- Lower cost than bank drafts or money orders
- Your personal information is secure – email or text is used for communication purposes, but your funds are contained in our secure banking network
- No account numbers or other Financial Institution information is required
- A security question of your choosing protects your funds from being received by the wrong person
How to send and receive an INTERAC e-Transfer†:
- Log into Christian Credit Union Internet Banking and navigate to the “Transfers” screen
- Set up your sender profile and add your recipient – make sure to create a Security Question that only your recipient knows the answer to.
- Choose how to notify your recipient, the amount you wish to send and which account the funds will be transferred from. You can also choose to send a special message or memo to your recipient.
- Send! The funds are debited from your account immediately.
- Your recipient will receive notification that you have sent them an INTERAC e-Transfer†, and will follow the links provided in the email or text message to deposit their funds.
- Once they have answered the security question correctly, they can deposit the funds immediately – no holds, no hassle!
- If your recipient’s Financial Institution does not subscribe to INTERAC e-Transfer† service, it’s no problem! They can still receive their funds by following the link to INTERAC’s site, at which time you will be asked to create or log into your existing INTERAC account.
- Once logged in, INTERAC will proceed to deposit the transfer into your chequing or savings account (which usually takes 3-5 business days). For non-participating financial institution deposits, a $4.00 service fee will be deducted from the transfer amount.
Limits and Fees:
- Per Transaction: $2,500
- Per Week: $5,000
- Per Month: $7,500
- A non-refundable fee of $1.50 will be charged for sending an INTERAC e-Transfer†
® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
Interac® Online is a secure and easy way to use your debit accounts with us to pay for your purchases when you shop online. It’s the ideal option if you:
- Don’t have a credit card
- Don’t want to use a credit card
- Are concerned about online security and fraud
- Want more control over your credit
Benefits of Interac Online
- It’s secure. With Interac Online, your payments are processed using our secure online banking, which you already use and trust.
- It’s easy. There are no new accounts to set up and no passwords to remember. You use the same login information as your online banking. See the “How Interac Online Works” section below for more information.
- It’s private. Concerned about your privacy? With Interac Online, your financial data, card numbers and login information are never shared with merchants or any other third party.
- It’s fast. Shopping online is convenient and with Interac Online, you can complete your purchase in just a few clicks.
How Interac Online Works
When shopping online at any participating merchant, simply follow these five steps to complete your purchase with Interac Online:
- At the merchant’s checkout screen, select Interac Online as your payment method.
- Choose our financial institution from the list.
- Log into our secure online banking.
- Select the debit account you wish to use, and confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is approved, you’ll automatically be logged out and re-directed to the merchant’s confirmation page.
Find a Merchant
Interac Online is available at hundreds of merchants and more are being added all the time.
See our Privacy and Security section for more information on how we keep your financial information safe.
® Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
Personal Financial Management
Our online banking experience with PFM helps you take charge of your money like never before. You can see all your financial institution accounts in one place, right here in online banking. Spending and budgeting tools will show you how you spend, save and live today so that you can make decisions that are right for you tomorrow. Best of all, you can still do all your daily banking such as manage accounts, pay bills and transfer money from wherever you have internet access. There’s never been a better time to start online banking.
Track your finances with safety and security
- Track spending, from monthly necessities to daily indulgences
- It’s safe and secure because it’s all within your online banking environment that you already know and trust
- Your banking information stays with us
Create a budget that works for you
- It’s easy to create a budget that helps you achieve your goals
- We’ll start you off in the right direction with a budget based on your last five months of transactions
Transactions are categorized automatically
- Your last five months of transactions are automatically categorized
- New transactions are automatically categorized and updated daily
- Automatic categorization saves you time (and makes it so easy to use)
- You can easily rename categories or create sub categories
- Create account groups so that transaction history and spending analysis for related accounts can be viewed together
- Customers can change and/or exclude transaction categorization from their spending analysis
See your full financial picture
- Add other financial information such as cars, home, loans, investments and credit balances to get your full financial picture
- Link to outside accounts: bring transactions from thousands of financial institutions across North America including banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and trading platforms into one place.
We are ready to assist you with your banking needs