Do you have money from a paper route, part-time job, or birthday gift? At Christian Credit Union, we believe all wealth belongs to God and encourage you to make good financial decisions based on biblical principles. We offer convenient banking services, rewards for saving money, contests and prizes, financial literacy classes, and high school scholarships.
Ways to Bank
We make banking simple and convenient with:
- Our new online banking platform and mobile app
- MEMBER CARD® debit card*
- Network of ding-free credit union ATMs
- Youth Banking Program representatives at participating schools
Account Features (monthly)
FAT CAT® (Grades 1-6)
- 10 free transactions
HeadStart® (Grades 7-12)
- 50 free transactions
- 1 free Interac e-Transfer®
- 1 free Non-Credit Union ATM transaction*
*There are two fees when you use a non-Credit Union ATM. We will waive our fee, but you may be charged another fee by the non-Credit Union ATM. Fees for US or international transactions still apply.
Visit a Christian Credit Union branch or a Youth Banking Program representative at a participating school and provide the items below. All youth must have a parent present.
- Valid ID: Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate or Alberta Health Care
- Youth’s Social Insurance Number (if available)
- $5.00 for your first deposit
A Christian Credit Union team member or school representative will open the account or help you get started.