Business Plan Template
Starting your own business?
How exciting! Your vision is becoming a reality. Or perhaps you are planning to expand your existing business. We need a few things to start the loan process.
First of all, you need write it all down in a business plan. Your business plan should include the following:
- The name of your company
- What is your product or service?
- What is your competition?
- What is your market? Your market plan? Your sales objectives?
- What are your business risks?
- How many owners will there be? Sole Proprietor, Partnership, Corporate?
- 3 years of financial information on the existing business
- Monthly projected income and expense statements for the upcoming year
- Personal resume, personal net worth statement and last 3 years of personal income tax returns of each owner
- What are your credit needs?